eGlobal Central UK - I ordered device - paid 'express' delivery, waited for ages to get phone with faulty software and an inbox full with spam

I ordered one of the xiaomi phones - paid additional ten pounds for express delivery (within 48 hours) - three weeks later and the phone was still being searched for in their warehouse. The phone is not the size I ordered but trying to communicate with their customer department effectively is just driving me nuts, so I'll keep the phone and hope it'll last me for a year or two (apart from obvious software issues).

Worst, I am being reminded of this insane purchase and rip-off by finding my spam box overflowing with nearly TEN emails per DAY from eglobal central... without the possibility of 'unsubscribing' from their advertisement.

What did I get myself into...?!??! :-(

Product or Service Mentioned: Xiaomi Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 24, 2017.

eGlobal Central UK - Eglobal UK are NOT a UK company. They dont honour their returns process.

I bought a fitbit alta from this company it arrived faulty. I emailed them the very same day expecting they would respond immediately and offer to replace.

But noooo they waited days before answering then wanted a video. I complied with everything. They said they would send a courier to collect days later no courier and no response from eglobal. I filed a complaint with paypal and won but was instructed by paypal to return the faulty goods to eglobals address in CHINA !!

I had to pay to ship a non working item (at my expense breaching my consumer rights) to China with tracking.

Cost me almost £10 to do this and eglobal refuse to refund me. They said it was because I involved paypal.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fitbit Alta Fitness Tracker.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Would not refund or exchange faulty product.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 05, 2016.