I bought a fitbit alta from this company it arrived faulty.I emailed them the very same day expecting they would respond immediately and offer to replace.

But noooo they waited days before answering then wanted a video. I complied with everything. They said they would send a courier to collect days later no courier and no response from eglobal. I filed a complaint with paypal and won but was instructed by paypal to return the faulty goods to eglobals address in CHINA !!

I had to pay to ship a non working item (at my expense breaching my consumer rights) to China with tracking.

Cost me almost £10 to do this and eglobal refuse to refund me.They said it was because I involved paypal.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of would not refund or exchange faulty product. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of fitbit alta fitness tracker and associated monetary loss in the amount of $11. eGlobal Central UK needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fitbit alta fitness tracker in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at eGlobal Central UK.